News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on August 19, 2017, 02:56:44 PM
Well, my two oldest sisters also believe that if the police shoot you it must have been your fault, never the police's.

It would be funny as balls when they're sexually assaulted during a traffic stop.  No, seriously, it would be hilarious.  Because being fondled will be their fault, not the police's.

Tamas

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2017, 03:22:22 PM
Well, my two oldest sisters also believe that if the police shoot you it must have been your fault, never the police's.

It would be funny as balls when they're sexually assaulted during a traffic stop.  No, seriously, it would be hilarious.  Because being fondled will be their fault, not the police's.

They are white.  :huh:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tamas on August 19, 2017, 03:42:08 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2017, 03:22:22 PM

They are white.  :huh:

:lol:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Oexmelin on August 19, 2017, 02:52:31 PM
:bleeding: how fucking clueless do you have to be re: that last one.

That one's actually pretty funny.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

It is BS though. Only one statue got 'torn down' and the peeps were arrested.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

I'd like to think the guy who photoshopped it was being tongue in cheek. No telling though.

Razgovory

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 19, 2017, 05:46:12 PM
I'd like to think the guy who photoshopped it was being tongue in cheek. No telling though.

Since the man holding the highest office of the land is making that same point, I doubt it.  It's strange, I don't recall people being so pissed that we tore down those Saddam statues back in 03.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

citizen k

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on August 19, 2017, 05:19:04 PM
The last time France refused to follow a US President to war, they removed "French" from the fries.  I wonder what these people will do to a French statue when France refuses to join the war against NK...  oh, the irony :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: viper37 on August 21, 2017, 04:18:39 PM
Quote from: Valmy on August 19, 2017, 05:19:04 PM
The last time France refused to follow a US President to war, they removed "French" from the fries.  I wonder what these people will do to a French statue when France refuses to join the war against NK...  oh, the irony :)

That makes no sense. 

PS--Jew hater.

Eddie Teach

Only goofballs called them freedom fries.