News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

IIRC Syt's relatives were sympathetic to Floyd's plight before Antifa and BLM started burning the country down or something like that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

Quote from: mongers on April 21, 2021, 08:36:04 AM
Golly good that Syt's sisters have gone so quiet of the George Floyd case and verdict.  :cool:
Syt has not been here for a while. Would be a shame if the Covid depression has caught up with him.

Oexmelin

Seen on Twitter:

"My organization has hidden the gender of 5 babies around the city. We are going to reveal the gender of one every hour until our demands have been met"
Que le grand cric me croque !

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

DGuller

Valmy

Maybe if it is only gradually killing you.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on April 28, 2021, 02:50:06 PM
Maybe if it is only gradually killing you.

The dependent clause is in the past tense. :nerd:

The Brain

Having been in an accident that resulted in your birth is a lot more common.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

I dunno.  If one had an accident that resulted in one's own birth, it may be time to put away the time machine.