News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

DC3 : Barbarossa under beta

Started by Drakken, October 25, 2015, 09:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

PeeDee, would you like Christmas present from you Norwegian brother (and one that you as the big brother can make sure I lose at when we're playing)?

PDH

Quote from: Norgy on December 18, 2015, 11:54:32 AM
PeeDee, would you like Christmas present from you Norwegian brother (and one that you as the big brother can make sure I lose at when we're playing)?
I'm about ready to buy this meself.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Norgy

Quote from: PDH on December 18, 2015, 01:35:23 PM

You know relationships take a turn for the worse when "nah, I'lll buy it myself.  :cry:

crazy canuck

Quote from: Norgy on December 18, 2015, 05:43:38 PM
Quote from: PDH on December 18, 2015, 01:35:23 PM

You know relationships take a turn for the worse when "nah, I'lll buy it myself.  :cry:

Yeah, what did you do to make him so upset  :(

katmai

Where is offer to buy it for me you Norwegian git.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Hurt feelings for everyone now, thanks Norgy.  :cry:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

PDH

Back off, losers.  Norgy is my twin brother (albeit from other parents and a bit younger...) and if you mess with him you mess with me.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Drakken

Incoming 1.02 beta patch :

QuoteNew

Report showing all cards played during game for review purposes

Report showing all decisions from previous turn to enable review

Dynamic tool tips displayed in a different colour

Page showing full breakdown of score & calculation of victory conditions at game end (PDF's)

Changed

K.K Rokossvky replaced as commander of 54th Army with Maj.Gen R.I Chepurin

SS Panzer Div Reich renamed to SS Mot Div Reich

% trigger chances of 'Captured Trucks' events lowered to spread them out more

Add text to highlight Soviet Exhort Victory card is for Following turn only

Pressure from Above decision trigger changed to take into account both ObdH and Hitler's relationship levels (previously only Obdh).

PP system overhauled and any negative amounts (eg. from theatre violations) now subtract from any positive amounts and you can be left with zero PP

Reverse sorting order on PG Summary report

Updated Report Status! script to be faster

Added GAR to minor Soviet garrison names

Easy mode tweaked. There is now a 75% chance of any Soviet AI fortification not appearing. The initial Soviet Shock penalty has been increased from 50 to 70% and tapers off at a slower rate of -5 per round instead of -10%

Normal AI mode tweaked. There is now a 50% chance of any Soviet AI fortifications not appearing (previously they all did).

Updated Map names to their correct form. River Neiman to Nieman, River Donetz to Donets, River Chopr to Choper, Pawlograd to Pavlograd, Kriwojrog to Krivirog, Melitipol to Melitopol, Dunaburg to Daugavpils, Kurman to Dshankoi

Soviet Reorganise card base cost increased from 15 to 20 PP

Finnish HQ's can no longer be evacuated by Air

The loss of a German HQ will result in it being automatically resurrected the following turn but you'll take a -30 PP hit as a result (doesn't apply if HQ evacuated)

Soviet Demand Power card cost increased from 30 to 40 PP

Soviet Admit Crisis card cost increased from 10 to 15 PP

Redid Soviet Reinforcement schedule for Central front (less bunched and more spread out over time) & updated briefing notes

Pripet Marshes hexes 37:40, 32:42, 34:41, 31:45 are now alligator infested swamps instead of plains.

AGN starting line-up reconfigured. Memel territory expanded one hex.

Fixed

When all Soviet Marshals are used (pool empty) the relevant 'change marshal' cards are now properly disabled

Replace Tsarist card now gives historical marshal type with Historical Option ON

'Release Tsarist' card renamed 'Release Marshal' & cost increase per use now working correctly.

Release Marshal/Dismiss Marshal/Firing Squad! Soviet cards now disable properly once replacement pool of Marshals emptied & any PP's refunded

Couple of typos in end of game PDF's

Change SFT pic for German 50mm PAK ATG (was showing 37mm PAK)

Rail Conversion bug where Mud conditions were being incorrectly reported

Fixed several errors when PG HQ evacuated by air and awaiting redeployment

Removed extra, misleading, text from Daily Log Game - Objectives

Fixed a few inconsistencies when evacuating HQ's by air

Winter decision series bug preventing triggering under certain circumstances

Minor bug preventing Soviet AI force being properly randomised at start (not if historical option chosen

Corrected German texts throughout game;

Armeegruppe to Heeresgruppe, Panzergruppes to Panzergruppen, Nördwarts to Nord, Ostzone to Ostfront, Göebels to Goebbels, Von to von, Friekorps to Freikorps, Lastwagens to Lastwagen, herr to Herr, Reichsfuhrer to Reichsführer, Sicherhietspolizei to Sicherhietspolzei, hamplemann to Hamplemann, verrücht to verrückte, Aussentellen to Aussenstellen, Grossdeustchland to Groosdeutschland, GenLt. Pflugbebeil to Gen.Lt Pflugbeil
Franz Halder demoted from Feldmarschall to Generaloberst (Gen.Oberst)

Highlighted items like Kommandante = Oberbefehlshaber have been omitted as non-german speakers would struggle here. It's also possible I missed a few outliers as there is a lot of text in the game.

PBEM++ specific bug preventing a number of german game functions from working correctly.

Syt

QuoteSicherhietspolizei to Sicherhietspolzei (Sicherheitspolizei), hamplemann to Hamplemann (Hampelmann), Grossdeustchland to Groosdeutschland (Großdeutschland)

Corrected corrections. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

They need a native Nazi speaker in house I think.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Drakken

Quote from: Syt on December 21, 2015, 09:41:44 AM
QuoteSicherhietspolizei to Sicherhietspolzei (Sicherheitspolizei), hamplemann to Hamplemann (Hampelmann), Grossdeustchland to Groosdeutschland (Großdeutschland)

Corrected corrections. :P

Duly reported.  :sleep:

While I'm waiting for Tamas to wake up from his sleeping dream into a waking nightmare I'm gonna fire up some WITE on the Soviet side.

Ancient Demon

Looks like 1.02 seriously nerfs the Soviets, but how will that impact the campaign already in progress?
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Drakken

Quote from: Ancient Demon on December 21, 2015, 11:04:19 PM
Looks like 1.02 seriously nerfs the Soviets, but how will that impact the campaign already in progress?

I can't speak for Tamas, but given we are AARing this we will probably keep playing under 1.01 for consistency.

Tamas

Quote from: Ancient Demon on December 21, 2015, 11:04:19 PM

Some of those are fixes, actually, to make it work how it was intended.

Drakken, I am now on my holiday in Hungary so I might become slower to respond (but will send you a turn soon). The patch is supposed to be save compatible, but to make it safe I suggest switching at the start of a full turn, so I will make this move with 1.01 and then we update. Ok?