News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

DC3 : Barbarossa under beta

Started by Drakken, October 25, 2015, 09:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Don't worry mate, it's not like I have been super fast either. :)

Syt

I picked up this (and Victor or Glory) a few weeks or months ago with a coupon I got for having been on the Slitherine forums for 12 years. I played the first German turn yesterday and it was very interesting; love the decision making.

I may restart, though, and make this a YouTube series (no promises).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Alcibiades

Tamas, why can't I change the resolution?   Brought my surface pro 4 with me on vacation and there seems to be no way to change the resolution on this and without a magnifying glass can't really do much with this. 

Tech support forum is pretty bare, too.   <_<
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Tamas

There is no way to change the resolution IIRC, it just adopts Windows'

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

crazy canuck

Wow, this is a fun game.  Highly recommended for all Languishites  :)

crazy canuck

The first of what are likely to be a number of novice/dumb questions.  Is there a button to easily find units that have not yet spent their action points?

PDH

alt-f4?

no wait, that's something else.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

crazy canuck

If I zoom out a bit I can see the units that still have some action points left, but it would be handy if there was a shortcut to see which ones had full action points.

Its turn based PDH, alt f4 isnt going to get me killed.  :P

Alcibiades

Looking at firing this up again, noticed you last posted in September about the 1.05b, is that automatically added or can I opt into it on steam or should I install it without going through steam?

Also, just curious if they are making a sequel to this for follow on years or campaigns? 

Picked up War in the East during the sale last week, thought id give this at least one more go before i try jumping into that deep end...

Edit:  Only showing as 1.05 in Steam, not 1.05b even though I opted in, so not sure.

Alcibiades

Game is still buggy as shit, and abandonware.   :glare: :glare: :glare:

Tamas

abandonware :rolleyes:

1.05 beta is about to be made official. What is the issue with it?

Alcibiades

Was just frustrated with an odd bug that crippled my game.

Deployed an army under Weichs I believe to Minsk - the next turn it showed up in Vilinus instead, and gave me a penalty of between 3-5 points per unit across roughly 5 units.  Alright, no problem, move them to the central theater as they belong to army group center.  Move them to Army group center, all of them still incur between 1-5 points per turn penalty.  Some of them turn red when I cross them back into the north some of them dont.  None of them are red when in the center but all incur a theater violation regardless of where they are which at 25 points per turn became crippling as i only had roughly 10 or less points per turn to do anything with.

Other issue, i had two divisions, not cut off, just on the front line in sustained posture get completely destroyed/surrender in counterattacks despite having secure flanks and supply in separate turns which was obnoxious.  Also, a lot of spelling errors all over the place to be honest - including the very first yellow box "special pre-start turn" notification.  Summonsed.

crazy canuck

If I remember correctly, the word was used properly.  The general is summonsed. 

Alcibiades

Well in other spots it says summoned so  :P