HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

My ammonia levels in the blood is high(normal is 11-32,I'm close to 200), so after I finished the Lactulose they sent in a refill. 6 giant bottles of it. Holy crap. I like to poop, but that shit is ridiculous. But that is how the ammonia gets expelled. Pooing.

Plus the Hitler like tremors in my hands disappeared. Now if I can just shake the constant fatigue, I'd feel better.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jacob

Ed Anger

Another 13 liters off today. It looks like over the last 2-3 months I've had over 100 pounds of fluid taken off my abdomen.

alfred russel

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 19, 2018, 07:11:46 PM
Another 13 liters off today. It looks like over the last 2-3 months I've had over 100 pounds of fluid taken off my abdomen.

Ed, hang in there, but I feel the forces of darkness already have a hold of your soul, now that you have converted to the metric system for fluid measurements. 🙁 at least you aren't reporting kilograms to us, so there is hope still. 😜
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Tamas

What are the odds of getting yourself a replacement liver? Have you negotiated with Mono yet?

Ed Anger

Quote from: alfred russel on June 20, 2018, 07:46:27 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 19, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

Ed, hang in there, but I feel the forces of darkness already have a hold of your soul, now that you have converted to the metric system for fluid measurements. 🙁 at least you aren't reporting kilograms to us, so there is hope still. 😜

Soin medical uses the metric measurements. I just convert those to pounds.  :lol:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tamas on June 20, 2018, 08:00:22 AM
What are the odds of getting yourself a replacement liver? Have you negotiated with Mono yet?

I'll find out on the 16th or soon afterwards.

alfred russel

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 20, 2018, 07:45:19 PM
Soin medical uses the metric measurements.

Sounds like you've put your life in the hands of communists. :(
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ed Anger

Quote from: alfred russel on June 21, 2018, 05:35:15 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 20, 2018, 07:45:19 PM
Soin medical uses the metric measurements.

Sounds like you've put your life in the hands of communists. :(

Very nice communists. With private rooms.   :)

Eddie Teach

I get weighed in kilograms six times a week.  :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

The engineer, globalist, and Jacobin in me celebrate this glorious victory for revolutionary measurement systems.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

I've been in the Hospital since Sunday, when I didn't even recognize my wife and own kids. I'll be going to another rehab facility after release as my body is shot to pieces.

I even yelled at the twins when my ammonia levels were at 300+. I feel like a total heel now.  :(

Extra fun bonus was the breathing tube jammed down my throat and continued use of the catheter on Wally the one eyed wonder worm.

Legbiter

Is the basic problem that you need a new liver at this point? What's the word on that?

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.