HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Hang in there  :(
I've been thoroughly enjoying reading your posts for almost half my life now.
So thank you Ed, eight times consul of Languish.

Jaron

I hope you pull through! Fingers crossed.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

Shucks everybody.  :blush:

Nearly 50 pounds of fluid removed and I was severely dehydrated. Sorta hilarious.

3 doctors visits ahead and a future consult @Ohio State for either a TIPS procedure or a possible transplant.

Gotta keep on truckin'.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habbaku

:cheers:

Really glad you're getting some help, Ed. I hope it works.

You would be greatly missed here. You've made me laugh more times than I can count through the years.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

PDH

Good you are getting help.  Lucullus really sucks at looking after the kids.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

MadBurgerMaker

Tonitrus

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

The Larch

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 20, 2018, 07:58:49 PM

Nearly 50 pounds of fluid removed and I was severely dehydrated. Sorta hilarious.

3 doctors visits ahead and a future consult @Ohio State for either a TIPS procedure or a possible transplant.

Gotta keep on truckin'.

Take care!  :hug:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

merithyn

Gotta keep on truckin'.

:wub:

Do what they say. And don't leave us, please. We need you. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

BuddhaRhubarb

holy cows. good luck.  pulling for you!
:p

Valmy

a future consult @Ohio State

Brutus shall lay his hands upon you and you shall be healed!

Hang in there pal! College Football season just wouldn't be the same without you.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

They drained 13 liters of fluid again yesterday. In total agony, as my blood pressure is too low to take any sort of painkillers. My organs are moving back into place after the fluid pushed them around. Bleh.

Next month, I'll be down in Spicy land at UC getting a consult. Will likely be several hours. There will be no languish meetup.

I hate Cincinnati.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob