HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

With biscuits the size of your head, I hope not. Only time I eat there is when I know I'm going to burn it off that morning either by hiking or biking.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 22, 2015, 08:01:29 PM
Quote from: DGuller on July 22, 2015, 03:02:13 PM
Where did the fluid come from?  Was your stomach distended when you came in?

That and fluid in the legs.
:hmm: Did the Doc discuss liver transplant with you?  :(

Ed Anger

Way too early for that. If it is non alcoholic cirrhosis, he thinks it will be manageable.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

Hi Ed,

Rooting for you.

Love,

Me.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 22, 2015, 08:49:23 PM
Way too early for that. If it is non alcoholic cirrhosis, he thinks it will be manageable.
That sounds good, but what exacty does manageable mean in this case?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Richard Hakluyt

I'd guess it means a carefully managed and somewhat boring diet..........lot better than the alternative though.

The Larch

Take care Ed, you still have a lot of things to do in life. :hug:

DontSayBanana

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 23, 2015, 12:54:35 AM
That sounds good, but what exacty does manageable mean in this case?

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 22, 2015, 11:59:04 AM
Also, I'm not dead yet. If they don't find something in 13 vials of blood they drew yesterday, a low salt diet, Lasix and monitoring will keep the damage from spreading. Otherwise, he gives me 2 years. About.

Never change, Timmy. ;)

Ed, you're not allowed to ragequit life until the last of us former Kapland mods ragequits Languish.  And that includes Jaron. :angry:
Experience bij!

Jaron

I wasn't JUST a Kapland mod, I was an inspired creator (and destroyer) of content.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Savonarola

Hang in there Monkeybutt.   :(
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Valmy

Well that is encouraging.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Jaron on July 23, 2015, 10:27:42 AM
I wasn't JUST a Kapland mod, I was an inspired creator (and destroyer) of content.
Lord of The Sandbox!
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Ed Anger

Liver biopsy to be done.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

How can you pray for someone whose name you don't know?  :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points