HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 16, 2017, 08:02:28 PM
To Seedy's utter dismay, my recent liver and kidney scans showed no cancer.

Fluid around the lungs continues.

He's got fluid.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 16, 2017, 08:02:28 PM
To Seedy's utter dismay, my recent liver and kidney scans showed no cancer.

Fluid around the lungs continues.
Good to hear.

Docs have any idea about the cause?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

2 Kidney function tests down to 42 and 48%. I give myself 5 years. I listened to my body and I diagnosed myself.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 21, 2017, 07:44:45 PM
2 Kidney function tests down to 42 and 48%. I give myself 5 years. I listened to my body and I diagnosed myself.

Start a PBEM game of WitP Admiral's Edition.  That will take you more than five years to complete, and so you will live longer.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Quote from: grumbler on August 21, 2017, 07:58:02 PM

Start a PBEM game of WitP Admiral's Edition.  That will take you more than five years to complete, and so you will live longer.

Not a fan of that game.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Installing a dialysis machine in the prepper bunker is going to be a bitch, but not impossible.

Jacob

Buying a new kidney or two isn't an option? :(

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on August 21, 2017, 08:31:52 PM
Buying a new kidney or two isn't an option? :(

Too soon for kidney transplant. But I was told I wouldn't survive a liver transplant, so I think it's moot.

So its straightforward from here:

Go to Vegas
Dress like Fredo
Fuck women
Get dumped into a lake

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

http://www.approvedgasmasks.com/pet-shield.htm

Provides pets with the same NBC protection found on State of the art military protective systems utilizing a powered air system & NBC resistant enclosure.

Ed Anger

Spook would tear me apart if I put him that. He was pissed I put him in the garage for the eclipse. Don't need a blind kitty.

Ed Anger

I have Captain Trips. I think one of the kids gave me a cold that is now in its 3rd week. I've set up a cough syurp drip.

REMEMBER ME!