HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 22, 2015, 11:59:04 AM
Also, I'm not dead yet. If they don't find something in 13 vials of blood they drew yesterday, a low salt diet, Lasix and monitoring will keep the damage from spreading. Otherwise, he gives me 2 years. About.

God.  Best of luck, MB. For an Enemy of the People, you're a good guy and I like you. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Also, I'm not dead yet. If they don't find something in 13 vials of blood they drew yesterday, a low salt diet, Lasix and monitoring will keep the damage from spreading. Otherwise, he gives me 2 years. About.

I remember when they gave Norgy about six months and he's still kicking around.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Barrister

Quote from: Razgovory on July 22, 2015, 01:11:18 PM

I remember when they gave Norgy about six months and he's still kicking around.

Not nice Raz.

That being said Monkeybutt, doctors are notoriously pessimistic on those kinds of estimates.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

WTF Ed.  Get better.  Xenia will never be the same without you :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

Where did the fluid come from?  Was your stomach distended when you came in?

Maladict

Best wishes MB, hang in there.

viper37

that sucks.
is liver transplant an option for such a medical condition?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

alfred russel

No bueno.

But, there is life beyond taco bell. Maybe even a better one.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

jimmy olsen

What exactly are they looking for?

Is a transplant an option?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Monoriu

FunkMonk

:(

Take care Ed. Liverpool needs your support.  :bowler:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

crazy canuck

The important thing is that the invasion of Northern France continues, victory is in sight and you will be back to lead the troops. 

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on July 22, 2015, 03:02:13 PM
Where did the fluid come from?  Was your stomach distended when you came in?

That and fluid in the legs.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on July 22, 2015, 02:47:17 PM
WTF Ed.  Get better.  Xenia will never be the same without you :(

No more Tudor's Biscuit World for me.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive