News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on November 08, 2019, 04:04:24 PM
Maybe people should just chill the fuck ax.

My fuck ax is outside and it is 36 degree F, so mission accomplished.   :showoff:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Quote from: grumbler on November 08, 2019, 04:07:16 PM
Quote from: The Brain on November 08, 2019, 04:04:24 PM
Maybe people should just chill the fuck ax.

My fuck ax is outside and it is 36 degree F, so mission accomplished.   :showoff:

Good. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Camerus

In the last Canadian federal election,  I took my voter registration card that had been mailed to me and that had my name and address on it. I was then asked to produce picture ID for further confirmation of my identity. I did so and then voted. I did not feel suppressed.

garbon

I have never need to show picture ID to vote. Nor have I needed to take a voter registration card with me. I have not felt suppressed.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Do dead voters have to show ID in Canada?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on November 08, 2019, 03:59:51 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 08, 2019, 02:56:10 PM
Goddamn it Grumbler, you really need to stop being such an asshole.

Or CC can stop being such a drama queen. Not the first time and unlikely to be the last.

I just hope he comes back.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

I am still hoping Jake comes back.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Ide, Jaron, Slargos, Seedy, Camper, et al
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 08, 2019, 09:13:30 PM

Camper? Damn. Impressive memory.

But Jake left the last time CC left. I am shocked it has dragged on this long.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Eh, he had thousands of posts before he left.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Now I'm starting to see this OK boomer thing everywhere.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

celedhring

So, we're having a repeat general election today, after the socdems failed to get a minority government going last time around. Most polls are projecting a slight decline for them, a far right surge, and another hung parliament. Fun times (not).

The Larch

Quote from: celedhring on November 10, 2019, 03:00:28 AM
So, we're having a repeat general election today, after the socdems failed to get a minority government going last time around. Most polls are projecting a slight decline for them, a far right surge, and another hung parliament. Fun times (not).

I just realized there was no face poll for this one, but I guess that at this point they're all well known by the forum.  :P

Razgovory

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 08, 2019, 09:13:30 PM

Like tears in the rain.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017