News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Quote from: celedhring on October 13, 2019, 10:01:43 AM
Working in a choir singing contest held by Eurovision, which this year takes place in Barcelona.

The Danish contestants are really fun, but the Russians are probably going to win - they are the chorister equivalent of Ivan Drago. The Hungarian girls are the hottest.

The Danes pulled off the upset and won.

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on October 13, 2019, 02:39:01 PM
Working in a choir singing contest held by Eurovision, which this year takes place in Barcelona.

The Danish contestants are really fun, but the Russians are probably going to win - they are the chorister equivalent of Ivan Drago. The Hungarian girls are the hottest.

:yeah:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

Were there any political shenanigans?

Liep

Quote from: The Larch on October 13, 2019, 03:15:54 PM

They saluted to honor the martyrs of Hans Ø
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

Quote from: The Larch on October 13, 2019, 03:15:54 PM

Yeah, the crowd began to chant for independence after one of the performances, and the Catalan TV cut them off  :lol:

EBU warned them about not having political shenanigans in the broadcast, and they were very eager to please them.

mongers

Just a test to see if I can deep link to ebay auction images:

I might get this old book, cycled past that tree today.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Tamas

iRobot Roomba 671. Should I buy it?

Josquius

Roomba are cool in theory.
But the problem with cleaning is taking stuff off the floor and putting them somewhere they're meant to be. Not the actual hoovering. That bit is easy.
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

I think I'll go with the Neato Botvac D4 instead. :P It has mapping. Although I am not a fan of the shape of it.

celedhring

Never seen that much of a point in those cleaning robots... I can see plenty of places in my home where a robot couldn't reach, and those are the ones that are actually annoying to clean.

Tamas

Went with a Neato D6 :P

I think we have managed to keep the majority of our new flat fairly easily navigable for a robot. My hope is that it will keep things clean enough so I can just do the hard to reach parts manually every 3 few weeks. Will see.

Liep

So Fortnite closed down before the new season and it's apparently real news. "How to talk to your kid about Fortnite closing"

Josquius

Closed down?
Why? They were printing money.
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.