News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on October 09, 2019, 04:14:51 PM
We have all killed somebody with our cars and drove away and fled the country? Huh.

I didn't even know he could drive.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on October 10, 2019, 02:29:03 AM
More border control! This time it's criminals from Malmø we want to stop as their gangs have started interfering in the Copenhagen gang war. We hope to build on the succesful border control on the German border that has had zero effect. We're almost back to the good old days of pre-Schengen.

So the Danevirke failed again?  :P

The Brain

I'm sorry Malthus. Better luck next year! :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Quote from: Liep on October 10, 2019, 02:29:03 AM
More border control! This time it's criminals from Malmø we want to stop as their gangs have started interfering in the Copenhagen gang war. We hope to build on the succesful border control on the German border that has had zero effect. We're almost back to the good old days of pre-Schengen.

We're called Swedes.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

After the management of Thomas Cook screwed it over while lining their pockets, rather pleasant that the legacy business has been bought by capitalists of an altogether different kind:
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/oct/11/were-no-country-bumpkins-meet-the-thomas-cook-buyers
Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

Hays sign their own death warrant?
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

I had to put down my last cat.  She had developed cancer of the mouth last July.  The cancer got pretty bad, bad enough that had a lot of difficulty eating and could no longer clean herself.  The vet said he had never seen a cancer that bad in a cat.  He had difficulty finding her tongue.  I am now catless. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zoupa

That's the trouble with pets. We always outlive them. Hang in there buddy.

Not to sound callous, but you should get another cat. That's the only thing that got me out of my funk when I had to put mine down.

Barrister

I dunno. I think you need to give yourself a chance to grieve.

Our dog was put down in the spring, we got a new puppy a couple of weeks ago.  I love the pup, but sometimes I still think it's too soon.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain