And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Quote from: Tamas on June 21, 2018, 09:39:30 AM
https://help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata/AccountSpend

If you are looking for me, I'll be in the corner, crying.

This doesn't have your total Tamas - it's the link everyone uses.  What's your total damage?

celedhring

I'm at less than 30 bucks every year. But I rarely purchase games at steam directly anymore.

Syt

Vader has died, age 63.

One of my favorite old school wrestlers and one of the all time greats. :(

He was a beast, though his best time was in Japan and (to a lesser degree) in WCW. He was pretty meh in WWF.

And of course a master of the moonsault (he was billed as aving 450lbs or 200 kg).

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

dps

He was incredibly agile for such a big guy, especially in his younger days.

Admiral Yi

Why are there so many fatties on high school dance teams?

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 23, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

Because there are a lot of fatties around, and some of them enjoy dancing?

Valmy

Maybe it is their weight loss strategy?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Because, the average American is fat, so it is not surprising to see fat people in general.

Razgovory

Cause these were the ones who couldn't make the cut for Cheerleader Squad.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Why are there so many fat cheerleaders then?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 23, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

Because, the average American is fat, so it is not surprising to see fat people in general.

The average American High Schooler isn't. FFS.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I didn't expect that I would get my best laugh today from a parody song about philosopher Slavoj Žižek.

"We need to cut the balls."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Kind of a long article, the far right is on the rise in the UK:

https://theintercept.com/2018/05/03/uk-far-right-terrorism-national-action/

What I found particularly funny...One of the terrorists in question.

Wow. Is  a neckbeard an actual fashion statement with these people or something? I thought it was just a joke.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

At smaller schools there are.