News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Quote from: The Brain on March 14, 2020, 03:40:32 AM
In fairness, God knows a thing or two about banging preggos.

That would make Jesus gay, and thus himself as well.  :hmm:

Admiral Yi

If you eat a pregnant woman's pussy do you get a lesbian kid?

Admiral Yi

Just started snowing here.  Feels like End Times.

Josquius

Soooo the pound seems to be completely collapsing :unsure:
██████
██████
██████

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Does anyone ever get the feeling like there's an imaginary object scraping against your teeth or your skull?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

Does anyone else always get the urge to use the ridiculous titles that some websites have? "Delivery for Countes/Admiral/The Right Reverend Sheilbh" - or am I alone in this childishness  :blush: :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

PDH

I would use "esquire" but here in the USA people might think that I am a lawyer and that could be dangerous.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Oexmelin

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 18, 2020, 07:09:03 PM
Does anyone else always get the urge to use the ridiculous titles that some websites have? "Delivery for Countes/Admiral/The Right Reverend Sheilbh" - or am I alone in this childishness  :blush: :ph34r:

You are not alone.

I got a chuckle from registering at a youth hostel in Scotland under "Commodore Oexmelin".
Que le grand cric me croque !

Richard Hakluyt

His Excellency Richard Hakluyt  :blush:

Only once though.

Josquius

Quote from: PDH on March 18, 2020, 07:57:23 PM
I would use "esquire" but here in the USA people might think that I am a lawyer and that could be dangerous.

I've come across a few in my time that decide to use esquire rather than Mr. I've been tempted, it does sound cool. Though such a pain in the arse to change everything.
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on March 19, 2020, 02:07:31 AM
His Excellency Richard Hakluyt  :blush:

Only once though.
A bulk order of Ferrero Rocher, no doubt.
Let's bomb Russia!