News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=292UaoCTUcQ

Russia banned from international competition for 4 years by anti-doping organization.

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 10, 2019, 01:10:40 PM

Russia banned from international competition for 4 years by anti-doping organization.

I'm guessing Russian cyclists will be 'fine'.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Quote from: mongers on December 10, 2019, 01:28:07 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 10, 2019, 01:10:40 PM

I'm guessing Russian cyclists will be 'fine'.

All athletes can compete is they can prove innocence, they just can't compete in global events under Russian flag. I'm not sure they have to do anything to compete in non-international events like the Tour de France.

It won't change anything. Russia won't cancel their doping programmes and Russians probably won't see this as anything but anti-Russian propaganda.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on December 10, 2019, 01:34:40 PM
All athletes can compete is they can prove innocence, they just can't compete in global events under Russian flag. I'm not sure they have to do anything to compete in non-international events like the Tour de France.

It won't change anything. Russia won't cancel their doping programmes and Russians probably won't see this as anything but anti-Russian propaganda.
And, weirdly it covers the World Cup but not the Euros because they're not a "major" competition :huh:
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

What do you get a one year old for Christmas?  :huh:

Sheilbh

Do you like the parents?

If so, I have no idea. If not, something very, very loud :)
Let's bomb Russia!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 12, 2019, 09:02:30 PM
What do you get a one year old for Christmas?  :huh:

Stuffed animals or alphabet blocks. That is what I get them anyway.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

dps

Yeah, Valmy is right if you like the parents.  If you don't like the parents, drums.

Admiral Yi

Jesu Christo, those high end Lego sets could buy you a used car.  :wacko:

Grey Fox

Yes. That's why almost no children has the big sets.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Lego has really morphed into more of an adult toy line / collectibles company, than a true toy company.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.