News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I'm partial to a specific brand of curry ketchup.

And sriracha.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Grey Fox

Quote from: HVC on January 09, 2019, 08:53:56 PM
Everyone I've met is still here. I'm the glue that holds us together!

:bowler:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

celedhring

Quote from: Syt on January 10, 2019, 03:33:47 AM
I'm partial to a specific brand of curry ketchup.

And sriracha.

I like ketchup, I like curry. Mixing them both? No way.  :hmm:

garbon

Yeah, I had one currywurst and I swore not to have another. :x

Oh and it was the worst!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

The Larch

Quote from: garbon on January 10, 2019, 09:17:46 AM

Oh and it was the worst!

You mean the wurst!  :P

I'll see myself out...

garbon

Quote from: The Larch on January 10, 2019, 09:24:23 AM

Oh and it was the worst!

I'll see myself out...

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: The Larch on January 10, 2019, 09:24:23 AM

Oh and it was the worst!

I'll see myself out...

i think he is implying that the curry was the wurst; he wasn't trying to curry favor by praising the curry flavor.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Threviel

I like that Currywurst is sold by Volkswagen and even have its own spare part inventory number. Apparently you can order it to any dealership in the world.

And I like it, it's an ok fast food food.

garbon

Quote from: Threviel on January 10, 2019, 09:50:32 AM
I like that Currywurst is sold by Volkswagen and even have its own spare part inventory number. Apparently you can order it to any dealership in the world.

I only like fast food fast food food.

Threviel

Quote from: garbon on January 10, 2019, 09:51:28 AM

I only like fast food fast food food.

I'm not much for deer kebab.

derspiess

I'd try that.  Or Deerwurst.  Probably had it in every other form.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

mongers

Maybe it's not as fast as they claim*?

*diesel gate
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"