And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: garbon on January 09, 2019, 07:17:49 AM
Quote from: Tyr on January 09, 2019, 06:43:19 AM
Wtf is with all the shops selling Harry Potter merchandise? There's loads of them.
So many selling wands too. Who the hell buys those?

It is great watching you discover the UK.

Some special kind of hell? :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Wtf is with all the shops selling Harry Potter merchandise? There's loads of them.

Who buys any knicknacks?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Just realised the large majority of Languishites that I've met, no longer post on Languish:

Neil, Warspite, Shelf, Brazen, Habs, Hab's friend, Martinus, Ank, Viking chap, Saladin, swedish guy and a couple of others who've no doubt also forgotten my name.

One's that still do:
Duque, RH, Zoupa and Legbiter

celedhring

Hoarding as heating fuel in preparation for Brexit?

Anyway, I don't know why are you so surprised, you can find loads of stores selling Potter merchandise over here, and in the UK it's even more popular.

garbon

Quote from: mongers on January 09, 2019, 08:30:35 AM
Just realised the large majority of Languishites that I've met, no longer post on Languish:

Neil, Warspite, Shelf, Brazen, Habs, Hab's friend, Martinus, Ank, Viking chap, Saladin, swedish guy and a couple of others who've no doubt also forgotten my name.

One's that still do:

You made it all of...5 months before posting about that again? :D

Quote from: mongers on August 02, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
I think I have cursed Languish or have been cursed; perhaps the majority of Languishites I've meet in RL no longer poster regularly. :hmm:

Lets see: Habs, Ank, Shelf, Warspite, Polish chap (Martinus) ,Viking paradox chap,  Brazen (?) Neil remember him?

Still posting: Duque, RH, Legbiter, Zoupa

And now I'm struggling for more names. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on January 09, 2019, 08:48:06 AM
Quote from: mongers on January 09, 2019, 08:30:35 AM

One's that still do:

You made it all of...5 months before posting about that again? :D

Quote from: mongers on August 02, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
I think I have cursed Languish or have been cursed; perhaps the majority of Languishites I've meet in RL no longer poster regularly. :hmm:

Lets see: Habs, Ank, Shelf, Warspite, Polish chap (Martinus) ,Viking paradox chap,  Brazen (?) Neil remember him?

Still posting: Duque, RH, Legbiter, Zoupa

And now I'm struggling for more names. :(

:lol:

:(

garbon

:D

I only recalled because when you brought up last year, I tried out the same and forgot BB was someone still posting that I'd met. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

Liep, Larchie, Legbiter, Zanza, on my list. So I'm not cursing this place like mongers.

celedhring

Some dude has crashed his car on the door of the HQ of the Catalan regional TV. Upon arrest he's said that he wanted to denounce the lack of representation of the Illuminati in the network's programming.

First time I see a nutso complain about lack of Illuminati in our lives instead of too much of it.

Richard Hakluyt

I wonder who will be the last languishite? Lingering in a semi-vegative state in some godforsaken care home he will remember the arguments over fuck-all and perhaps experiencce some glimmer of happiness.

Barrister

Many Languishites I've met are still posting:
RH, Tamas, Brazen, Berkut, Merithyn, Maximus, Pedrito, garbon, crazy canuck, Buddha Rhubarb, Jacob, Malthus, Grey Fox, katmai, HVC, Tonitrus, Josephus,

Amongst the dearly departed:
Neil, Ank, Sheilbh, Martinus, KAP, CCR, saskganesh,
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

To be accurate, we put Martinus down.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 09, 2019, 05:01:37 PM
Quote from: Caliga on January 09, 2019, 04:56:20 PM
What happened to Neil?

Got married I think.

That happened years ago though.

He just tapered away in his posting, till the point he just stopped.  Records show his last post was July 2018.  Before that October 2017, and before that July 2017.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.