News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Israel-Hamas War 2023

Started by Zanza, October 07, 2023, 04:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I'm not particularly impressed when the far right makes those statements, no.  And let's be honest, you don't either.  The two cases we were discussing were about defending Hamas.  The difference between not wanting black people in the park and not wanting Jewish people in the Middle East is because one is left and one is right.

The two people in the article were defending Hamas.  One was tearing down posters because they said that Hamas were terrorists which she felt was just propaganda, and the other one said we need to "stop apologizing for Hamas"
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017