News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Started watching Fallout. Her eyes do freak me out a bit.

HVC

Quote from: Tamas on April 13, 2024, 04:18:31 AMStarted watching Fallout. Her eyes do freak me out a bit.

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

celedhring

Watched some Fallout. Can't say I'm particularly hooked. The story isn't particularly interesting, nor the characters. There's the "oh look, it's Fallout!" element, but that only works for so long.

HVC

It's not great, great, but it is watchable. I think releasing it all at once helped. Binging keeps your attention more then waiting week to week, at least for me.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

celedhring

Quote from: HVC on April 13, 2024, 04:57:47 AM
Quote from: Tamas on April 13, 2024, 04:18:31 AMStarted watching Fallout. Her eyes do freak me out a bit.

I like that she does look like Kyle Maclachlan. I always appreciate when characters that are family are cast to look like family.

Now, I hope one of the show's twists isn't that he isn't really her dad.

Quote from: HVC on Today at 08:46:56 AMIt's not great, great, but it is watchable. I think releasing it all at once helped. Binging keeps your attention more then waiting week to week, at least for me.

Yeah, I'll keep watching I guess, if anything as a comfort blanket kinda show.

HVC

Her Colombian brother was either adopted or the vaults have a mail delivery service :D

Sheilbh

Baby Reindeer is fantastic but bloody hell :ph34r: :blink:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on Today at 03:23:46 PMBaby Reindeer is fantastic but bloody hell :ph34r: :blink:

I just finished episode 4. I looked at my husband and was like oh it can only get worse for him from here.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

With a name like that it has to be tragic :D

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on Today at 03:25:31 PMI just finished episode 4. I looked at my husband and was like oh it can only get worse for him from here.
Yeah. And also watching that episode with every step thinking "it's going to get worse".

Also I can't quite get my head around it being true and the writer being the actor reliving it all.
Let's bomb Russia!