News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass Effect Andromeda

Started by Solmyr, June 15, 2015, 03:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scipio

Quote from: garbon on May 31, 2017, 06:17:06 PM
I'm so glad that [spoiler]Cerberus[/spoiler] gets a token appearance in this installment. :D
Fuck yes. And they are so lampshaded it's hilarious.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Scipio

Wrapping up all of the side quests before finishing off the main quest leg I'm on- Hunting the Archon. I've got about 80 hours in this thing. It's a little easy, frankly. Maxed out all the allies, and I'm running out of research credits.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Fate

Fucking Bioware. They're officially dropping support of Andromeda single player. No single player DLCs will be released. I would have gladly given them my money to finish the quest lines like the Quarian Ark.

Guess that's it for the Mass Effect IP...

Syt

Considering the fanboi backlash at launch I can't blame them for not putting any more resources into this.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

viper37

before the game was released, Neil hinted at problems with the game.  I thought it was due to a simple lack of confidence in the Montreal team, but it seems deeper than that.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.