Syt's Pictorial Collection of Stuff and Things (image heavy)

Started by Syt, June 07, 2015, 02:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 16, 2018, 12:41:45 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 16, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
Loved the pic of the people fishing in the rain.

That one and the Star Trek golfers.

Luckily the corpse of the one with the red shirt is not in the frame  :cool:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

The Brain

I didn't get a mention in the magazine when I joined Languish. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

It's "strength", spelled in futhark runes.

It's funny,  because the futhark has a rune for the th sound, but he used t and h instead.  :D
—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi