News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fallout 4

Started by Syt, May 11, 2015, 07:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Norgy

Less Fallout, more TES plz.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Apparently Boston? Maybe there'll be a mutant called Tim. :)
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on June 03, 2015, 09:21:01 AM

If there is we know where Jacob is working these days.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on June 03, 2015, 09:21:01 AM
Timmy Clickbait will be the radio DJ. :)

derspiess

Finally.  Guess I'll need to upgrade to a PS4 or XBone.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on June 03, 2015, 09:45:20 AM
Finally.  Guess I'll need to upgrade to a PS4 or XBone.
I'd be tempted to get this for my PS4, but OTOH there will be mods out the wazoo so PC might be a better option if your hardware is decent.

Solmyr

Can't imagine playing Bethsoft games on a console. You'll be missing so much.

derspiess

It's all I know-- not having played any mods, my ignorance is bliss.  Plus I hate having to keep my PC up to optimum specs to have a decent gaming experience.  Console hardware standardization eliminates that headache.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Norgy

The launch trailer looks dangerously delicious. I'll probably give in and buy this too, and play it halfway through before I ragequit.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on June 03, 2015, 10:39:54 AM
It's all I know-- not having played any mods, my ignorance is bliss.  Plus I hate having to keep my PC up to optimum specs to have a decent gaming experience.  Console hardware standardization eliminates that headache.

I may have to get one just for the graphics. However DS, modded FO3 and NV is the shit. Same can be said with TES. I just finished a second play through of "A Quest for Heaven". The size of that quest mod is larger than the DLC's and better done. You can only experience stuff like this on PC. The 4th episode is in the works.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

celedhring

Gonna say the trailer has left me a bit cold. It's still Fallout so I'm gonna get it no matter what, but the trailer has nothing distinctive on it bar the USS Constellation with rocket engines strapped on.