News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Berkut, May 08, 2015, 01:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Did you click the link? I think it lists you as my friend on that page if you register under my link. The only person I have listed is "Threviel" though. Not sure who that is...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Alcibiades

I did earlier this morning and clicked your link again just now which just brings me here :

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Berkut

What is your in game name?

0 rows returned

katmai

invite accepted, haven't played the game in over a year though :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

Cool, you show up in my invite list at least.

You can get a rather crappy Tier 2 premium ship for playing, and then once you get a Tier 6 ship, you can get a rather nice Premium ship for free, the Texas.

There is a Languish channel you can join as well, and I would be happy to team up if you want.

0 rows returned

Alcibiades

Texas is pretty good.  I may have to wait a few months to play again so I can get a free ship.   :P

In-game name is Vonlutt
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Threviel

Quote from: Berkut on December 03, 2016, 05:08:09 PM
Did you click the link? I think it lists you as my friend on that page if you register under my link. The only person I have listed is "Threviel" though. Not sure who that is...

That's me. I haven't gotten the game working on my Mac yet, so haven't tried it.

Berkut

Is it actually available on the Mac? Or re you trying to run it in Windows on the Mac?

0 rows returned

Threviel

Quote from: Berkut on December 05, 2016, 08:20:41 AM
Is it actually available on the Mac? Or re you trying to run it in Windows on the Mac?

There is a client for Mac. I mean to use it for very casual gaming, if I reboot into Windows I have other games I prefer to play. But I haven't actually been able to get it running.

Berkut

Katmai, you should have gotten a free Diana class cruiser, did that actually happen?

It isn't an anything special, just a Tier II premium, but it would cost a few bucks in the store otherwise...

0 rows returned

katmai

I did. Haven't had chance to play since Sunday.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

grumbler

The USS Texas is a premium ship?  :huh:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

0 rows returned

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on December 10, 2016, 11:31:21 PM
Yes...?

I just wasn't aware that the game was set pre-WW1, when the New York class battleships would still have been seen as adequate.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney