And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Berkut, May 08, 2015, 01:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malicious Intent

Quote from: Syt on September 17, 2015, 11:45:20 AM
So it seems this is out now?

Merely a formality. The game has basically been out since open beta, as there were no more wipes afterwards.

Berkut

Yeah, I play pretty regularly.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

I still play off and on, and enjoy the game quite a bit. There is a decent referal program going on if anyone wants to give it a shot:

http://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/7gzvYY6

0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: Berkut on July 08, 2016, 02:45:52 AM
I still play off and on, and enjoy the game quite a bit. There is a decent referal program going on if anyone wants to give it a shot:

Anniversary weekend!

0 rows returned

ehrie

Been literally years since I posted on languish, but happened onto it today and noticed this thread. I too play World of Warships with a few people. My in game name is, unsurprisingly, ehrie.

Alcibiades

Funny that you mentioned it.... picked it back up a month ago or so, just got a Bismarck this morning.  It's meh.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

ehrie

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 14, 2016, 11:56:42 PM
Funny that you mentioned it.... picked it back up a month ago or so, just got a Bismarck this morning.  It's meh.

I also recently unlocked it, but I really like the Bismark. 10.6 km secondaries are a lot of fun.

Berkut

And none of you used my referral code??? :angry:

0 rows returned

Alcibiades

I joined Closed beta like 3 years ago.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Berkut

You can still use the code if you come back from an absence.

0 rows returned

Berkut

I actually don't even remember what you get from it any more. I think a free premium ship or something.

0 rows returned

Alcibiades

My premium runs out in a few hours and i probably wont play for several months so I'll remind myself to check this thread before i pick it up next time.  :)

Berkut

They finally got around to getting the Royal Navy into the game, even though it is only a cruiser line for now.

They have bloody Russians in, but no Royal Navy. That is just a crime.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 16, 2016, 10:59:53 AM
My premium runs out in a few hours and i probably wont play for several months so I'll remind myself to check this thread before i pick it up next time.  :)

:whistle:

0 rows returned

Alcibiades

I've been playing tanks, not ships, not sure if that affects it... Probably does though.  I'll play a game or so in ships if it may help.  :cheers: