Stocks and Trading Thread - Channeling your inner Mono

Started by MadImmortalMan, December 21, 2009, 04:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 27, 2024, 06:57:35 AM
Quote from: Josquius on March 27, 2024, 04:25:19 AMSurely the time to do this was some months ago?

It just went public.

Toni, it's never a good idea to get involved in a pump and dump scheme even if you know it is a pump and dump scheme.

The SPAC has been around for a while though right?
I haven't looked at reddit for a while but I'd be surprised if they weren't on that.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Habbaku

I'm eagerly looking forward to it becoming a penny stock in the next 6-12 months, ideally before Trump cashes out.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien