The Shooting Gallery: Police Violence MEGATHREAD

Started by Syt, August 11, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on October 10, 2014, 12:15:00 PM
Oh, man.  I thought you were opposed to facial hair.

Maybe he's auditioning for Samir in Office Space 2.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 10, 2014, 12:25:45 PM
:huh:

Never came across a carjacker that could drive a stick.  Had one once but it was a short chase, since he couldn't get out of 2nd.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 10, 2014, 12:29:41 PM
Never came across a carjacker that could drive a stick.  Had one once but it was a short chase, since he couldn't get out of 2nd.

:lol: I never thought of that before.  I guess I can consider that a security feature on my Camry.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 10, 2014, 12:35:43 PM
:lol: I never thought of that before.  I guess I can consider that a security feature on my Camry.

Most definitely.  A better deterrent than a steering wheel lock.   :)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"Because slavery happened, does that mean we owe black people something?"

http://www.whitenessproject.org/
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Are you hoping for 20 acres and half a mule?  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

derspiess

garbon

derspiess

Might as well distill that project down to its intent.

garbon

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on October 10, 2014, 02:58:20 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 10, 2014, 02:56:42 PM
KILL WHITEY

Well that's a little extreme.

And incorrect, but hey, it's derweiß we're talking about here.  :pointyhood:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on October 10, 2014, 02:41:22 PM
"Because slavery happened, does that mean we owe black people something?"

http://www.whitenessproject.org/

Did you notice the "About" page?

Technical staff:

QuoteFOR POV
Adnaan Wasey - Executive Producer for POV Digital
Simon Kilmurry - Executive Producer for POV
Emma Dessau - Web Producer
Sayeh Gorjifard - Intern
Shako Liu - Intern
Chaska Rojas-Bottger - Intern

Whitey, still reaping the fruits of minority labor.   :mad:

garbon

I looked at some page about it. Mix of white, Indian and Asian folk.