The Shooting Gallery: Police Violence MEGATHREAD

Started by Syt, August 11, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

garbon

I don't read anything that tells me to 'click here to read more'. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Quote from: garbon on October 05, 2016, 05:16:45 AM
I don't read anything that tells me to 'click here to read more'. -_-

Fair enough lol. Basically it mentions Utah and Indiana as well. That and if you keep reading they don't  anesthetize when forcing a tube down their dick. I never got a catheter, so I don't know if normally anethatization is used.

Syt

It seems the safest way to interact with US police at this point is to lie flat on the ground with your empty hands in the air and quietly pissing your pants.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Syt on October 05, 2016, 05:23:26 AM
It seems the safest way to interact with US police at this point is to lie flat on the ground with your empty hands in the air and quietly pissing your pants.

Better, well my preferred option, is to never be near them and failing that, never attract their attention.

11B4V

Won't work.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 05, 2016, 07:47:50 PM

Won't work.

You'll just get your ass beat for making the wagon smell like piss.

grumbler

You two have to do a standup routine sometime.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

You have the right...to park in the Employees Only lot.