News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I haven't cooked alot of Indian lately, but when I have it's been all vegetarian.  I'm working on a potato and chickpea curry recipe and have been improving it with each attempt.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

Having a bit of leftover pizza. 
PDH!

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

merithyn

Special K, skim milk, and a plum.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

MadBurgerMaker

Eggs, toast, yogurt, coffee.   Tasty.

Quote from: merithyna plum.

I've been destroying the local supermarket's supply of plumcots/pluots the last couple of weeks.  Those things are fantastic.

Darth Wagtaros

peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.
PDH!

swallow

saskganesh

thai chicken soup. it was pleasantly hot, so hot, I forgoed (sic) the peppers. :)
humans were created in their own image

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DisturbedPervert

Cottage cheese and pineapple.  First time I've eaten cottage cheese in about 10 years.  It's ok, but I'd rather have some other cheese than this.

Brazen

Just about to sit down to a home-made curry created by my personal chef. :wub:

Darth Wagtaros

Trader Joe's mac and cheese. Added wheat bran and wheat germ.
PDH!

Capetan Mihali

Pan-fried myself a pork chop, washing it down with Warsteiner Premium "Hi-Light," which I guess is their attempt to crack into the US lite beer market?  It's not terrible, and the price was right (9.99 for 24), even if the case expired in February.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 21, 2009, 07:22:38 PM
Pan-fried myself a pork chop, washing it down with Warsteiner Premium "Hi-Light," which I guess is their attempt to crack into the US lite beer market?  It's not terrible, and the price was right (9.99 for 24), even if the case expired in February.
You are a good Jew. :thumbsup:

In college we used to buy racks of Moosehead for 5.99 (1981) knowing full well a quarter of the bottles would be skunked since they were stored warm.

Admiral Yi