News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ideologue on November 30, 2014, 09:20:31 PM
I've been snacking on a bag of Butterfingers all day.  They're so full of crunchy goodness.

The chick I went out with yesterday said I had the diet of a child.  Yeah, right, like my parents let me eat like this when I was a kid. :rolleyes:

Butterfinger sucks ass. Go back to Reece's.

garbon

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 30, 2014, 09:40:00 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on November 30, 2014, 09:20:31 PM
I've been snacking on a bag of Butterfingers all day.  They're so full of crunchy goodness.

The chick I went out with yesterday said I had the diet of a child.  Yeah, right, like my parents let me eat like this when I was a kid. :rolleyes:

Butterfinger sucks ass. Go back to Reece's.

I had a hot fudge sundae today with Reese's. :mmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

It reminded me of that, but no, I assembled it myself.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

Here ya go Ide, tis the season...

Ed Anger

He'd go for the 2 pound Reese Cup.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Few things finer than a nicely broiled piece of lamb.  :)

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Caliga on November 30, 2014, 09:22:45 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2014, 09:11:21 PM
Why?  Korea didn't import any food when I was growing up, but was swarming with GIs who had PX privileges.  If you wanted a can of Spam you had to get in a back alley shop.
Surprising that:

1.  Someone would buy that shit
2.  Someone would sell that shit on the black market
3.  Someone would import that shit into Korea

:)

:bleeding:  Yi just explained that it wasn't imported "into" Korea -- it was imported to be sent to the American PX for GIs.  Therefore it could only be purchased by non-(US)military off the black market.  The only possibly surprising thing is that someone would buy that shit.  But I figure it looked pretty attractive during the late 60s/early 70s in the ROK.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Tonitrus

Egg & Cheese pancake sandwich.

Just as it says, egg & cheese (sausage also available) wrapped in a pancake. 

Not bad for a crappy, microwavable food item.  :)

Capetan Mihali

Canned pineapple.  I like it so much better than the fresh stuff.  :blush:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Caliga

Just threw a whole chicken into the smoker.  Olive oil rub and then spice rub of mostly paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.  Using busted up JD whiskey barrels as the smoking wood. :cool:

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on December 21, 2014, 02:51:04 PM
Just threw a whole chicken into the smoker. 

I hope you at least killed it first.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga