News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2014, 09:11:21 PM
Why?  Korea didn't import any food when I was growing up, but was swarming with GIs who had PX privileges.  If you wanted a can of Spam you had to get in a back alley shop.
Surprising that:

1.  Someone would buy that shit
2.  Someone would sell that shit on the black market
3.  Someone would import that shit into Korea

:)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on November 30, 2014, 09:20:31 PM
I've been snacking on a bag of Butterfingers all day.  They're so full of crunchy goodness.

The chick I went out with yesterday said I had the diet of a child.  Yeah, right, like my parents let me eat like this when I was a kid. :rolleyes:

Chicks.  :rolleyes:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

The chick I went out with yesterday said I had the diet of a child.  Yeah, right, like my parents let me eat like this when I was a kid. :rolleyes:
:lol:

When I a kid, for some odd reason my parents considered soda to be a "weekend treat" and we were only allowed to drink milk or water all week, and even on weekends we could usually only have soda at one meal.

So guess what I fucking drank at every goddamn meal as soon as I went to college?  FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD. :punk:

Ideologue

Cal, have you ever seen what they have to eat natively in Korea?  You come over with store brand saltines and you're eating better than anyone who lives there.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Quote from: Ideologue on November 30, 2014, 09:25:04 PM
Cal, have you ever seen what they have to eat natively in Korea?  You come over with store brand saltines and you're eating better than anyone who lives there.
Kimchi is quite delicious... and I'd love to try that dog meat stew. :)

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 30, 2014, 09:24:12 PM
I've been snacking on a bag of Butterfingers all day.  They're so full of crunchy goodness.

Everyone is down on my diet.  I CLIMBED A MOUNTAIN.  So I might have pre-diabetes?  What I don't know can't hurt me.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Cal went from gas station eater to foodie prick.

Ideologue

Quote from: Caliga on November 30, 2014, 09:25:46 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on November 30, 2014, 09:25:04 PM

I don't know which part of that sentence grosses me out more.
Kinemalogue

Admiral Yi

My parents have taken a Korean girl who waitresses at our regular pizza joint under their wing.  She and her squeeze (a haole) were over for Thansgivin.  We had a delightful post-dinner discussion of the proper technique to prepare dog for the pot.  You hang a dog up with wire then bit the shit out of it with sticks until it's dead.  Supposed to tenderize the meat.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on November 30, 2014, 09:26:27 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 30, 2014, 09:24:12 PM

Everyone is down on my diet.  I CLIMBED A MOUNTAIN.  So I might have pre-diabetes?  What I don't know can't hurt me.

She's not your mother. Therefore, don't allow the nagging.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 30, 2014, 09:26:43 PM
Cal went from gas station eater to foodie prick.
I'm an equal opportunity gourmand. :cool:

Ed Anger

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2014, 09:29:52 PM
My parents have taken a Korean girl who waitresses at our regular pizza joint under their wing.  She and her squeeze (a haole) were over for Thansgivin.  We had a delightful post-dinner discussion of the proper technique to prepare dog for the pot.  You hang a dog up with wire then bit the shit out of it with sticks until it's dead.  Supposed to tenderize the meat.
HOTT?  Also you spelled asshole wrong. :)

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2014, 09:29:52 PM

Kinemalogue