Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 30, 2014, 01:27:50 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on November 30, 2014, 01:25:37 AM
"If"? :unsure:

I usually do as a matter of course.  :sleep:

Indeed.

Apparently I'm strange for eating only one true meal a day. :hmm:

I mean, I knew my eating habits were strange already, I guess.

Those Kashi pizzas are good, but 750 calories for like $6?  This is the concern of the Proletarian Gourmet.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on November 30, 2014, 01:31:15 AM
Those Kashi pizzas are good, but 750 calories for like $6?  This is the concern of the Proletarian Gourmet.

No kidding, that's like 4-5 Totino's pizzas. (Not including the cost of the pepperoni layer added before cooking.)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

I am usually willing to the premium for quality

I guess I am more of a bourgeoisie gourmet.  :sleep:

Ed Anger

Ide needs an Appian Way pizza kit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Yesterday my mother in law cooked me a (very late) birthday lunch.  She made fleischpflanzerl, kartoffelsalat, peas, and pflaumenkuchen.  She did a really good job.  She even went and got the White Castle dusseldorf mustard for the fleischpflanzerl. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Caliga

I can tell just by looking at that pic how incredibly crappy the pizza is.  Way to go marketing people :lol:

Ed Anger

Admiral Yi

It's terrible, terrible pizza.  My mom used to buy those on the black market in Korea.

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2014, 09:01:23 PM
My mom used to buy those on the black market in Korea.
Surprising on multiple levels. :D

Tonitrus

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 29, 2014, 11:05:26 PM
Texture was iffy, but not bad (not enough kale to be a factor).

Tastes good though, so all is good.  :)

Interestingly, after refrigerating and reheating, the texture is perfect.

A few little tweaks, and this will be a perfect dinner-plus-lunch-tomorrow meal.  :)

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on November 30, 2014, 09:05:11 PM
Surprising on multiple levels. :D

Why?  Korea didn't import any food when I was growing up, but was swarming with GIs who had PX privileges.  If you wanted a can of Spam you had to get in a back alley shop.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Ideologue

I've been snacking on a bag of Butterfingers all day.  They're so full of crunchy goodness.

The chick I went out with yesterday said I had the diet of a child.  Yeah, right, like my parents let me eat like this when I was a kid. :rolleyes:
Kinemalogue