News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on June 09, 2014, 07:25:03 PM
God, I really should not have bought pop tarts.  I was better off eating boxes of cookies.  These motherfuckers are like 220 calories apiece. :bleeding:

Don't eat the entire box.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Yeah, and we tell you to finish outside the box.  IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

You eating Kellogg's or those off brand ones?

Ideologue

The box of the brown sugar/cinnamon ones is off-brand, but they don't make the strawberry ones in store brand without the frosting, which I don't like.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

You should eat the pastry of the 1%, Toaster Strudel.

garbon

Popcorn and table wine. That makes a meal, right? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 09, 2014, 09:00:16 PM

I don't care for those, with their crumbly crusts.  And they're even worse cold.  The Anti-Scipio, I don't own a toaster.
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on June 09, 2014, 09:11:21 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 09, 2014, 09:00:16 PM

I don't care for those, with their crumbly crusts.  And they're even worse cold.  The Anti-Scipio, I don't own a toaster.

Don't listen to Ed, anyway. Pop-Tarts are where it is at vs. toaster strudel. Sort of like Coke vs. Pepsi. You don't see people calling it Pepsi on the soda map! :grr:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Coffee, a banana, and manchego.  I can't get enough of this cheese  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

I think I'm addicted to pulled pork barbecue sandwiches from this local place I discovered.  Even their turkey version is slammin'.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on June 19, 2014, 08:13:56 AM
I think I'm addicted to pulled pork barbecue sandwiches from this local place I discovered.  Even their turkey version is slammin'.
Ugh, I went to a BBQ place last week with a dude from work and got their turkey, which the waitress ASSURED me was smoked.  It pretty much tasted like thick-sliced Kroger deli turkey. :mellow:  Glad to hear you've had better.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

They smoked the hell out of it.  Even my baked beans were smoked somehow. 

If you ever venture up here again, the place may be worth checking out: http://elisbarbeque.com/

They're kind of a minimalist setup-- they have limited seating indoors and it's BYOB (which I actually prefer being able to bring my own).  But it's getting quite popular.  There are a few other mom & pop BBQ places around here I need to check out-- dunno why it took me so long to branch out from Montgomery Inn.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I bought a whole bunch of foreign cookies at Big Lots and ate and Ide style lunch.

derspiess