News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

dude, wtf.  I have an annoying-ass work meeting in a few minutes but your post made me so goddamn hungry. :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 07, 2014, 12:18:20 PM

Between my mind-numbing sedentary job, newfound discovery of happy hour, and culinary explorations, I put on 40 pounds, it's true. 

Festively plump?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Caliga on March 07, 2014, 12:25:48 PM
dude, wtf.  I have an annoying-ass work meeting in a few minutes but your post made me so goddamn hungry. :mad:

:console:  I should have known that waxing rhapsodical about regional junk food can be hazardous to Cal's health.  :(
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: The Brain on March 07, 2014, 01:36:25 PM

Between my mind-numbing sedentary job, newfound discovery of happy hour, and culinary explorations, I put on 40 pounds, it's true. 

Festively plump?

Warn't nothing festive about it.  :glare:  I was pretty cadaverous beforehand, it's true, but I did have to go up a waist size and I've never made it back down.  I still have my old pants stored away. :cry:  Even as the glimmer of possibility recedes into the mists of "could-have-been"... :weep:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."

Caliga

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 07, 2014, 04:12:21 PM
:console:  I should have known that waxing rhapsodical about regional junk food can be hazardous to Cal's health.  :(
I had an : Angry Whopper for lunch!
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Capetan Mihali

Chouriço and scrambled eggs for a late-night snack. 

Electric burners suck.  :(

Capetan Mihali

To give Ed some more ammunition against me in the "CM-eats-weird-things" campaign, I will reveal that I am now having some anchovies straight from the tin.  Love those little fuckers. :mmm:

garbon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 10, 2014, 06:55:16 PM
To give Ed some more ammunition against me in the "CM-eats-weird-things" campaign, I will reveal that I am now having some anchovies straight from the tin.  Love those little fuckers. :mmm:

We lack a smiley that conveys abject horror.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: garbon on March 10, 2014, 07:02:52 PM

We lack a smiley that conveys abject horror.

:(  I'm being European?  :unsure:  Going green with sustainable fish?  Supporting hardworking Moroccan fisherman?  Definitely something?

garbon

All of that is terrible.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

WHAT.THE.HELL.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Chili. With beans, natch.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Val just fainted in horror

Ideologue

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 07, 2014, 04:15:17 PM
Quote from: The Brain on March 07, 2014, 01:36:25 PM

Festively plump?

Warn't nothing festive about it.  :glare:  I was pretty cadaverous beforehand, it's true, but I did have to go up a waist size and I've never made it back down.  I still have my old pants stored away. :cry:  Even as the glimmer of possibility recedes into the mists of "could-have-been"... :weep:

Doc review hit me to the tune of about 20 pounds.  I'm a little better.

In UNRELATED NEWS, I had 14 cookies and two cups of Nissin Super Picante noodles for lunch/supper/whatever a day long meal would be called.  Thanks Kroger!
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

I ate two cherry pop tarts for a snack.