News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

The man has spent 4 years in Korea not learning Korean. What do you expect from him?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

My steak nachos are not melting in my small intestine.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Squirt some Liquid Plumber up your bung hole.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on February 04, 2014, 11:07:28 PM
The man has spent 4 years in Korea not learning Korean. What do you expect from him?

He's an American. He don't need no stinkin' foreign languages.  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on February 04, 2014, 11:07:28 PM

Neither did Ide.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

MadImmortalMan

Pork shoulder done in the kamado in the snow and 30mph winds. Soft and juicy inside a meat candy shell. Yummy.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

fhdz

I'm not eating it now, but for dinner I made Spanish rice with chicken, served with flour tortillas and a bunch of hot sauce.
and the horse you rode in on

Savonarola

It's Engineer's Week at GE; which means I have twice as many rah-rah meetings to skip and team building activities to avoid as usual.  It also means breakfast is provided throughout the week.  Today we got Einstein Brother's bagels and fruit salad.   :)
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

sbr

Back at the last place I worked they would occasionally have an early safety meeting and have all of the office workers come in early and make breakfast for the real workers.  We had a Chinese guy as a technician who had been in the country for ~5-6 years; he had never eaten the western version of pancakes.  He loved them so much we took him to the store, bought him some pancake mix and made sure he understood how to explain making the pancakes to his wife.  He then made her make him pancakes for every meal he ate at home for something like 2 weeks straight.

Tonitrus

Quote from: sbr on February 17, 2014, 09:26:26 PM
Back at the last place I worked they would occasionally have an early safety meeting and have all of the office workers come in early and make breakfast for the real workers.  We had a Chinese guy as a technician who had been in the country for ~5-6 years; he had never eaten the western version of pancakes.  He loved them so much we took him to the store, bought him some pancake mix and made sure he understood how to explain making the pancakes to his wife.  He then made her make him pancakes for every meal he ate at home for something like 2 weeks straight.

No scribes allowed, dammit!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Caliga

Princesca enjoyed it along with me. :sleep:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on February 19, 2014, 07:52:34 PM
Princesca enjoyed it along with me. :sleep:

I call it bachelor chow. Those long lonely nights with nothing more than a pound of hamburger near and a box of Kraft Mac and cheese.

And after eating half of it, I stick my dick in the rest of it.

So ronery.

Caliga

I didn't stick my dick in it.  I'll have to try that with the leftovers.

..and this is more Cincinnati chili than chili mac, I guess.  It was made with spaghetti and topped with shredded cheddar.