News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

I ran out of butter for the cornbread soi hbad tosubstute cground flaxseed for butter.  the corn bread is all like... weirdly colored.  I aslo couldnt find cremd corn os I used crem of chetter soup.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on July 13, 2009, 09:04:25 AM
I had breakfast at Elmar's BP yesterday.  Their biscuits and gravy were as good as ever but the broad dropped an egg on the floor and refused to just put it back in the styrofoam container... she had to go "make more" while my fucking stomach was digesting itself.  Elmar's BP is now ON MY SHIT LIST. :mad:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Capetan Mihali

Made a nice bowl of kasha with mushroom and onion for dinner, with some of last night's "steak a la Siegebreaker".

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Tonitrus

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 14, 2009, 11:07:31 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on July 14, 2009, 09:58:14 PM
"steak a la Siegebreaker".

What did you do to Miley Cyrus!?  :mad:

On that note, I just ate some brownies.  :D
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

fhdz

I'm going to eat a sub sandwich in about 15 minutes.
and the horse you rode in on

Darth Wagtaros

I had some leftover pizza.  Except I used whole wheat.  THat way I can tell myself it isn't entirely disgustingly unhealthy.

Probably grill a steak for dinner.  This is one of the rare weeks I don't have people over for dinner once or twice.  Its almost lonely.  But at least I don't have to share the cheap meat.
PDH!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 15, 2009, 01:50:39 PM
But at least I don't have to share the cheap meat.
Is that a euphemism?

Darth Wagtaros

I wish. :(

I made a marinade:
white vinegar; cilantro (love cilantro); hot sauce; hoisan sauce; oregano; salt, pepper, garlic; and some olive oil.  40 minutes and then grilled.  Came out great.  Almost made some brown rice but decided against it.
PDH!

Siege

Real man don't eat.

Eating is a weakness.

What was that shit about some Miley Cyrus steak?
Don't think that I did not catch that, fuckers.

Yeah, that means you, Tonitrus.
Drop and give me 25.
All the way down.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Ed Anger

An abomination made with a Hebrew national hot dog, pepperoni, sauce, mozzarella and parmesan in a pita bread pocket.

Surprisingly tasty.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

mmm, that IS a TASTY BURGER!  :D
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

swallow

Tom Yum soup.  Delicious and designed to exterminate all known 'flu bugs .  Resistance is useless.