News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Half a Pizza Hut dinner box.  They burnt my cinnamon sticks and I'm also nauseous.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 10, 2013, 07:33:32 PM
I've noticed a decline in quality at 2 of the dayton area ones. chick-fil-a is off my menu for now.
What I had tonight was fine.  Spicy chicken sammich deluxe with waffle fries.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 10, 2013, 07:54:54 PM
White tuna.  What a fucking scam. :rolleyes:

Hell, open up a can, drain it, douse with copious amounts of Tabasco and enjoy.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

White tuna is a marketing scam being run by sushi joints.  It's not tuna, it's some unrelated white fish.

Barrister

I wound up having Kraft Dinner for supper. -_-
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 11, 2013, 01:37:11 AM
White tuna is a marketing scam being run by sushi joints.  It's not tuna, it's some unrelated white fish.

Tempura shit it's own scam, considering it's Portuguese food.  Not to say it isn't delicious.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 11, 2013, 02:31:54 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 11, 2013, 01:37:11 AM

Tempura shit it's own scam, considering it's Portuguese food.  Not to say it isn't delicious.

So scam equals not authentic?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on August 11, 2013, 04:16:55 AM
Klondike bars.

I ate a frozen dinner.
Beeb ate Mac and Chinese.
You ate ice cream bars.

Languish: living the high life.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on August 11, 2013, 06:25:46 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 11, 2013, 06:16:03 AM
Beeb ate Mac and Chinese.
LULZ TABLET AUTOCORRECT LULZ

Wut... LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I've gonna leave it like that.  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on August 10, 2013, 09:38:05 PM
What I had tonight was fine.  Spicy chicken sammich deluxe with waffle fries.

Bluh.  Overpriced for what you get, sucker'd run $5 at a bunch of restaurants around me, it's almost $8 at Chik-Fil-A.  OUR FRIES ARE CUT LIKE WAFFLES.
Experience bij!

The Brain

I'm pretty cut, like a waffle.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.