Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Brazen

Spinach dahl with mini poppadoms.

Ed Anger

Rasberry macaroons. I feel so fat.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

I want some more pie but I'm stuck on a conference call and I have to occasionally say shit, so I can't easily sneak out of my office.  FUCK.

Caliga

Yay!  Call over.  So after about a dozen utterances of "paradigm shift", "best practices", "proof of concept", "ROI", "sustainability", and "control compliance" I get to have more pie. :cool:

merithyn

Spicy Squid with White Rice. Leftovers = nomnom!

I didn't have enough white rice leftovers, so I ordered some from a nearby restaurant to supplement. The woman who owned the restaurant added an order of hot and sour soup because "you no eat jus' rice! You eat soup, too. Jus' goin' eat rice... tsk tsk tsk... whadda' matte' wit' you!" :D

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Barrister

Quote from: merithyn on June 27, 2013, 12:35:07 PM
Spicy Squid with White Rice. Leftovers = nomnom!

I didn't have enough white rice leftovers, so I ordered some from a nearby restaurant to supplement. The woman who owned the restaurant added an order of hot and sour soup because "you no eat jus' rice! You eat soup, too. Jus' goin' eat rice... tsk tsk tsk... whadda' matte' wit' you!" :D

Hot and sour soup. :mmm:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

mongers

Some chocolate nut brownies, that I made.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

Met a friend for dinner at an Italian place. Had a mixed cheese platter with grapes as a starter and a pizza with pepperoni, buffalo mozzarella and rucola (rocket?) as main course.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

MadImmortalMan

Just for Caliga and Paula Deen, I'm making a frogmore stew/low(high?)country boil. Outside. And not frying any of it.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Caliga

:cool:

I made it myself once but it wasn't nearly as good as what I've had in Charleston/Savannah. :(

Capetan Mihali

I went full Guller on a pint of Jersey-fresh blueberries a minute ago.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

11B4V

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on June 30, 2013, 09:20:36 PM

:D

As long as it's not apricots you should be OK.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on June 30, 2013, 09:20:36 PM
:thumbsup: :mad:

Eddie Teach

Jersey fresh? I hope you didn't get them from the trash  :yuk:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?