News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

The first thing I ate when I was in Texas to visit Valmy was chicken fried steak.  It was quite tasty.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

I had White Castle for lunch.  That's right... I had THE CRAVE.

Later tonight I'll most likely have  THE RUNS.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

I cooked up some Italian sausage. It said "hot" on the package and it delivered. :thumbsup:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on February 08, 2013, 02:22:08 PM
I had White Castle for lunch.  That's right... I had THE CRAVE.

Later tonight I'll most likely have  THE RUNS.

My GERD acted up just reading what you ate.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

I again made a quiche and a treacle tart, I'm getting quite good at those.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

DGuller

My local supermarket is finally selling smoked salmon pinwheels again.  :mmm: A more perfect snack food to chase single malt scotch hasn't been invented yet.

11B4V

Twice baked tater and turkey.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Syt

Beef pot roast, in a sauce of dark beer, mushrooms, bacon and onions. Served with potato dumplings.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

I decided that I haven't punished my colon enough lately, so I forced jalapeno sliders from White Castle down it at lunch today. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Cheddar jalapeno chicken hot pocket. :mmm:

Scipio

Dubliner cheese with Franzia Chianti.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on March 01, 2013, 12:51:38 PM
I decided that I haven't punished my colon enough lately, so I forced jalapeno sliders from White Castle down it at lunch today. :)

I hope nobody else was in the room! :yucky:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

11B4V

Not Taco Bell. Swore off that place 20 years ago.

:lmfao:

Quote(Newser) – If you don't want to eat horse, you might want to drop the chalupa. The great European horse meat scandal has spread to Taco Bell, with British regulators revealing today that they found horse meat at the chain's UK locations. That, it turns out, puts the Bell in pretty elite company; of the 1,797 meat samples regulators tested from across the country, only four came up positive, including Birds Eye ready meals and Brakes skewers, which had already been implicated, Reuters reports.

Taco Bell has just three outlets in the UK. The company released a statement stressing that the contaminated meat came from a single supplier in Europe, and noting, "We immediately withdrew ground beef from sale in our restaurants, discontinued purchase of that meat, and contacted the Food Standards Agency." But the news comes at an inconvenient time for parent company Yum Brands, which just this week announced it was tightening safety standards after its Chinese KFC restaurants had a contaminated chicken scare.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

We really oughta stop importing food products from China.