And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: katmai on October 07, 2012, 06:54:08 PM
Most people are idiots.

In this case they are correct. Spam is pretty dreadful and not anything like the pure goodness that is bacon.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

You are entitled to your very wrong opinion.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

It's fact. You and Cal can keep your terrible habits.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

It is fact your are wrong? Glad to hear it.

Eddie Teach

I've had steaks wrapped in bacon. They were good.  :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Anything wrapped in bacon is better which was my point. Garbon is just being whiney blue state bitch.

katmai

garbon

Quote from: katmai on October 07, 2012, 07:41:58 PM
Anything wrapped in bacon is better which was my point. Garbon is just being whiney blue state bitch.

Just skip the nasty spam. Lord knows most of us don't need those extra calories.

DGuller

Ugh, kat's contraption with bacon and spam is enough to make me anorexic.  I don't I'll be able to eat anything until tomorrow morning.

katmai

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on October 07, 2012, 08:02:16 PM
Ugh, kat's contraption with bacon and spam is enough to make me anorexic.  I don't I'll be able to eat anything until tomorrow morning.

And this guy eats triple stackers. :contract:

katmai

And od's on blueberries? Your point being?

garbon

He knows nasty so if it turns his stomach...

katmai

Quote from: garbon on October 07, 2012, 08:12:10 PM
He knows nasty so if it turns his stomach...
Just like a GOP'er to tell me what I can and can't do.