And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on October 02, 2012, 08:46:50 PM
Quote from: citizen k on October 02, 2012, 05:50:37 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/kentucky-restaurant-shut-down-roadkill-kitchen-160225525.html
Before the Cal jokes start:  Williamsburg is way the fuck up in Appalachia, nothing at all like where I live.  It'd be the same as mocking garbon for something that happened in Lake Placid. :)
Lets see if you remember this next time casting aspersions yourself.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on October 02, 2012, 08:46:50 PM
Quote from: citizen k on October 02, 2012, 05:50:37 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/kentucky-restaurant-shut-down-roadkill-kitchen-160225525.html
Before the Cal jokes start:  Williamsburg is way the fuck up in Appalachia, nothing at all like where I live.  It'd be the same as mocking garbon for something that happened in Lake Placid. :)

If your spread is in an actual city, you may be Mono's new favorite poster. Otherwise, rural Kentucky is rural Kentucky.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Josephus

hamburger from tainted corn-fed cow.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Josephus on October 03, 2012, 04:54:05 PM
hamburger from tainted corn-fed cow.

Should go ahead and order the ambulance first, so they'll arrive as you're finishing up.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

I had spaghetti squash with mushrooms, tomatoes, and feta for lunch. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

crazy canuck

Going to grill up some big beautiful thick grass feed steaks.  Going to cook them rare and feel sorry for all the folks who need to cook their steaks to leather for fear of ecoli.

Ed Anger

I made sausage gravy and fried a metric fuckton of bacon also to go with it.

The porkpoclypse is here.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Syt

Fried noodles with duck from the Chinese place 5 minutes from here. After that, baklava from the Turkish bakery.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

For meals this week I'll be making a pork pie, turkey and mashed taters, and an apple pie.   :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

I am making bacon wrapped spam.

garbon

Why would you ruin bacon like that?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Don't make me sic El Jefe Angerbutt on you.