What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

I haven't actually been to a Wendy's in....um...almost 7 years, and it was about the same then as I remember throughout my childhood.  Did I miss this alleged downward cycle?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 20, 2012, 06:30:51 PM
I haven't actually been to a Wendy's in....um...almost 7 years, and it was about the same then as I remember throughout my childhood.  Did I miss this alleged downward cycle?

I find all that artisan shit they are pushing to be bullcrap. The Singles don't taste like they used to.

I would so wreck that redhead in the new commercials though.

Scipio

Homemade penne cheese casserole, with danish blue and mozzarella cheeses, topped with rice crispies and parm, toasted.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

I will write a full AAR later, but in brief:  THE POLISH BOY IS THE GREATEST SANDWICH IN THE WORLD.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on May 26, 2012, 07:45:19 PM
I will write a full AAR later, but in brief:  THE POLISH BOY IS THE GREATEST SANDWICH IN THE WORLD.

My condolences to being in Cleveland.

Caliga

:lol:

Actually this may be the single worst city I've ever been to.  The downtown area is odd in that it looks like it's in good shape, but there are no people AT ALL other than extremely aggressive panhandlers.  It's like 28 Days Later with negro women instead of zombies. :)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on May 26, 2012, 07:50:56 PM
:lol:

Actually this may be the single worst city I've ever been to.  The downtown area is odd in that it looks like it's in good shape, but there are no people AT ALL other than extremely aggressive panhandlers.  It's like 28 Days Later with negro women instead of zombies. :)

Even funnier, that is the area of Ohio with the lowest unemployment. It is passing the city by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

Glad you enjoyed the sandwich.  :)

Scipio

Wrapping up smoking two 8.25 pound pork butts.  Over five hours in the smoker now.

Verdict: delicious.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Caliga

I had lunch at Schmidt's Sausage Haus und Restaurant in Columbus.

I think I'll do a joint Cleveland-Columbus sausage AAR. :cool:

I also picked up a box of buckeyes at Schmidt's Fudge Haus since I haven't had any of those in a while. :licklips:

Caliga

Leftover hoppin' john I made myself.  Drinking a hefeweizen with it. :cool:

Ideologue

Bag of E.L Fudges.

Original, though.  I'm watching my weight. :blush:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on June 09, 2012, 10:11:25 PM
Bag of E.L Fudges.

Original, though.  I'm watching my weight. :blush:

Watching it grow?  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?