What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

FunkMonk

Tonight for dinner I had pralines and cream ice cream and a cherry limeade soda. Ide would be proud.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ideologue

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 21, 2012, 10:57:51 PM
Tonight for dinner I had pralines and cream ice cream and a cherry limeade soda. Ide would be proud.

Most excellent.

I wanted something light, so I got two large fries and a caramel frappe McDonald's.  No whipped cream. :yuk:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

A "healthy choice" microwave dinner of lemon pepper fish. not bad.

Zanza

Ideologue

Family size box of generic Pop-Tarts; banana.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Okay, probably not the whole box.  Until satiety.

They're the brown sugar cinnamon kind.  The generic Pop-Tarts all have frosting, and believe it or not, it's the only kind I like.  You see, when I bought name-brand Pop-Tarts, I'd get strawberry and blueberry ones... without frosting! :o
Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

Don't they generally have an image and some text on the box to let you know if you're getting the frosted kind or not?  :hmm:

Ideologue

I'm saying that Sam Walton doesn't make non-frosted ones.  Kelloggs does.  I don't like that white shit frosting that ruins the fruit filling flavor.  These are basically just sugar inside a pastry, so it goes with it better.
Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

I liked Aldi's plop tarts.  :)

Eddie Teach

Griddle cake and a glass of milk

Ideologue

Something described as a "party bag" of Hershey's milk chocolate, Krackel, Mr. Goodbar (:yuk:), Hershey's special dark, and Reese's miniatures, and Hershey's kisses.

So, ah, where all the white women at?

And for dessert, Doritos "Pizza Supreme" chips!  It's a switcheroo!

It's been a long hard few days.  FU. :P
Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

Mr Goodbar was always my favorite of those tiny candy bars. Krackle's ok and special dark sucks ass.