News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Dean's Oat Apple & Cranberry cookie. Yes, I refuse to call it a biscuit. Sue me.

Rather fucking good. I might have to get a case. And yes, this may continue while I graze through the pile of stuff. GOV'NER.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 09, 2012, 08:28:58 PM
I thought that was common knowledge by now.  :lol:

I don't know what race you are.  Race and religion are only know here when someone self identifies and only really serves the function of something someone can make fun of.  So pretty much all races are mocked, even some fictional ones like Albertan and Southern.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 09, 2012, 08:22:13 PM
Burger, fries and fried okra.

Good choice. I havent had any good fried okra in close to 25 years since living in Alabama. Ex-mom in-law used to make some killer okra.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

sbr

Quote from: Caliga on February 13, 2012, 07:41:41 PM
While I give her boobs a thumbs-up, I give her square mannish face a thumbs-down. :)

She's a handsome woman.

11B4V

Good stuff here, with a variety of foods.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

While I give her boobs a thumbs-up, I give her square mannish face a thumbs-down. :)

Her face is a bit boxy, but mannish is probably overstating it.

PDH

Quote from: 11B4V on February 13, 2012, 08:30:51 PM

Looks tasty, I bet it can't be found in these parts though...sigh, off to the internet.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Jaron

Quote from: 11B4V on February 13, 2012, 08:30:51 PM

A fine sauce. I used to put a bit in soups to give it a kiss of fire.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ideologue

Nothing.  I'm kinda hungry. -_-

Quote from: Caliga on February 09, 2012, 08:11:54 PM
Anyway, tonight The Pitmaster was at the gas station, so I had me a rack of baby backs, some smoke dogs, and a side of jalapenos for dinner.  AWWWW YEAH.  First meat I've eaten in like 3 days, too.  Sorry Ide. :(

It's cool.  You know, one of the things I don't like about my current job is dealing in meat products.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 13, 2012, 07:42:13 PM

:mad:

I've watched a bit of a Russian cooking show recently, starring this lady(Anna Semenovich)...  :wub:

sbr

I'd mortar and pestle her peppers.

11B4V

Lord have mercy, the motha load. Thems some big boobies.

Eddie Teach

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)