News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Caliga

meatball stew? intriguing.  I've got chili in the pressure cooker right now. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 14, 2012, 07:11:22 PM
I am in the process of shoveling Meatball Stew down my maw.

There better be a dessert, or I'm beating my wife.

THERE WAS NO DESSERT.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

So tell me what meatball stew is.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on January 14, 2012, 08:03:17 PM
So tell me what meatball stew is.

Without digging through her recipe...pile, this looks like it sorta:

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1648,155172-225203,00.html

Without the weird shit like pimentos. Hers is meatballs, carrots and potatoes, since I don't go for that weird crap.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

For tonite, I'm cooking;

Main:Baked chicken in rice with italian sausage.

Beverage: Merlot.

Side: Corn on the cob on the side  :hillbilly:. 
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

Interesting.  The only thing I've ever made that has meatballs and is sorta stewy is called Koenigsberger klopse.  Haven't made it in years tho.  It's got meatballs in a thick white sauce with capers.

Caliga

Quote from: 11B4V on January 14, 2012, 08:18:16 PM
Is that some sorta jambalaya thing?

Caliga

I forgot that I had some beans left over from Chuy's last weekend... mixed them into my chili.  OH YELLS YEAH. :cool:

11B4V

Quote from: Caliga on January 14, 2012, 08:19:36 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 14, 2012, 08:18:16 PM
Is that some sorta jambalaya thing?

Naw chicken breasts, rice, fresh sliced mushrooms, italian sausage, cream o chicken soup. Bake for 60 min at 350.

Been awhile since had some good jambalaya
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

KRonn

Tonight I made something simple but tasty. I combined lentils, pasta, pinto beans, cracked wheat and barley, cooked/boiled them together in a soup, added some sliced ham and seasoning. Had that with some delicious home made bread I made yesterday.

Eddie Teach

I had a peanut butter & banana sandwich and a Coke.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: KRonn on January 14, 2012, 11:47:15 PM
Tonight I made something simple but tasty. I combined lentils, pasta, pinto beans, cracked wheat and barley, cooked/boiled them together in a soup, added some sliced ham and seasoning. Had that with some delicious home made bread I made yesterday.
:cool:

Sheilbh

I'm staying at my parents.  The leg of lamb studded with rosemary, anchovy and garlic is in the oven :mmm: :w00t:
Let's bomb Russia!