Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I've got chicken tikka masala in the crockpot. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 13, 2011, 04:27:15 PM
I gorged myself on Krystal when I was in Knoxville.   :Embarrass:
White Castle is almost identical to Krystal so this is valid.  Sometimes, you just get.... THE CRAVE.

Josquius

Some kind of rice cracker which was given out by a teacher whose father just died. Some sort of Japanese thing I guess.
Also in my drawer I've some omiyage from Okinawa. Which...I can't help but think looks rather disgustingly like a lady's naughty bits.
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

Quote from: Tyr on December 13, 2011, 07:24:24 PM
Some kind of rice cracker which was given out by a teacher whose father just died. Some sort of Japanese thing I guess.
OMG are you sure it was really a 'rice cracker'? :o

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on December 13, 2011, 07:23:33 PM
White Castle is almost identical to Krystal so this is valid.  Sometimes, you just get.... THE CRAVE.

I don't think I've eaten either of those since I was a teenager.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

I made Princesca bring me home White Castle for dinner on Sunday.  Hey, can't help it, it's THE CRAVE, not me.

Once and a while I'll drive from work to a White Castle for lunch, too.  The one I go to has the same old people in there every single day. :cool:

JonasSalk

There aren't that many places here open super late, so sometimes a sack of Krystals is all you have other than Waffle House, and WH isn't really "to go" food a lot of the time.
Yuman

fhdz

Quote from: Caliga on December 13, 2011, 07:22:56 PM
I've got chicken tikka masala in the crockpot. :cool:

Did you make the sauce yourself or go from a prepackaged version?
and the horse you rode in on

Caliga

Quote from: fahdiz on December 13, 2011, 07:39:06 PM
Made it myself.  Milk, Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, turmeric, cumin, green chilis, chopped tomatoes, paprika, and garam masala.

Caliga

Quote from: JonasSalk on December 13, 2011, 07:37:57 PM
There aren't that many places here open super late, so sometimes a sack of Krystals is all you have other than Waffle House, and WH isn't really "to go" food a lot of the time.
I found that the Krystal right off I-75 in Dalton is a good place to go for inbred mutant-watching fun.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: JonasSalk on December 13, 2011, 07:37:57 PM

There's generally a 24 hour McDonalds around.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

JonasSalk

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 13, 2011, 07:45:55 PMThere's generally a 24 hour McDonalds around.

Closest 24-hour McD's is 30 minutes away from me.

Quote from: CaligaI found that the Krystal right off I-75 in Dalton is a good place to go for inbred mutant-watching fun.

Dalton?

:yuk:
Yuman

Caliga

I figure that between the inbreeding and the fumes from the carpet manufacturing, there are more mutants in Dalton than in the Falloutverse. :)

Actually, come to think of it, my first cousin once removed Jim died in Dalton about ten years ago in a carpet plant fire. :(

fhdz

Quote from: Caliga on December 13, 2011, 07:42:28 PM
Quote from: fahdiz on December 13, 2011, 07:39:06 PM
Made it myself.  Milk, Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, turmeric, cumin, green chilis, chopped tomatoes, paprika, and garam masala.

:thumbsup:

fhdz

I had grilled chicken with pesto and a big salad for dinner.