News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Vegetarian spaghetti and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and/or toast for the third day in a row.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

I had a Idetonian lunch. Potato candy and a diet coke.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Lindt chocolate: "Christmas Almonds - Milk chocolate with creamy hazlnut and whole almonds centre, flavoed with sinnamon and coriander."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Couple spoonfuls of peanut butter and a glass of chocolate milk.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

fhdz

I just had a piece of toast, 2 strips of bacon, and a scramble with eggs, onion, & tomatoes.
and the horse you rode in on

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 12, 2011, 01:07:22 PM
I had a Idetonian lunch. Potato candy and a diet coke.

Sounds good.  Never had potato candy.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Ed, do you mean tater chips covered in chocolate/caramel, that candy made from mashed potatoes and sugar, or Irish potatoes (cream cheese and sugar balls rolled in cinnamon)?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on December 12, 2011, 09:31:03 PM
Ed, do you mean tater chips covered in chocolate/caramel, that candy made from mashed potatoes and sugar, or Irish potatoes (cream cheese and sugar balls rolled in cinnamon)?

The middle one.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Lucidor

Kolbasz with some chipotle paste and edamer cheese, with halloumi and cous cous. Surprisingly good together.

Ideologue

Box of peanut butter cookies.
Kinemalogue

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ideologue on December 13, 2011, 03:04:37 PM
Box of peanut butter cookies.

You certainly do put down the goober peas.

JonasSalk

Just had three Krystal BBQ chiks and one buffalo chik.

I feel horrible 5 minutes after. I don't think I'll make the mistake of eating from Krystal more than once a year ever again.
Yuman

fhdz

A tuna sandwich with lettuce, pickles, black olives, and jalapenos.
and the horse you rode in on

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: JonasSalk on December 13, 2011, 03:18:39 PM
Just had three Krystal BBQ chiks and one buffalo chik.

I feel horrible 5 minutes after. I don't think I'll make the mistake of eating from Krystal more than once a year ever again.

I gorged myself on Krystal when I was in Knoxville.   :Embarrass:  I never intended to do it, but every time I left my apartment to do any errand, I ended up getting a four-pack of Krystals, bringing them to the beer bar across the street to enjoy, getting drunk, and then going back for some Spicy Chiks to liven up the 3 block walk back home.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)