What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

In the oven:
chicken wings

1 small bag Niagara Honey Garlic
1 small bag Rocky Mountain Barbecue
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 21, 2009, 08:23:20 AM
Against my better judgment last night, 3 slices of Pizza Hut Meat lover's pizza.

Holy shit, I didn't feel well at 3am.
Pizza Hut always messes me up.  Big time.

Even now, its a once a year thing with friends when we are nostalgic for the era when we'd order a triple decker stuffed crust pizza with extra cheese.  Fuck.  So sick every time. 
PDH!

DisturbedPervert

Went to a Japanese restaurant.  Grilled mackerel, fried chicken, gyoza, salmon sashimi, sake and beer     :)

Josquius

Currently trying to make egg fried rice.
Considering my last attempt at regular fried rice was a horrible failure....this will be intruiging
██████
██████
██████

AnchorClanker

Ham. eggs and chips.  Me = Bad (honorary) Jew.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

PDH

Sweet potato chips...mmmmm

Someone take the bag away from me!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Wife made me some deep-fried bacon as a football day surprise. Didn't even know that even existed.

Rather good.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 22, 2009, 05:12:26 PM
Wife made me some deep-fried bacon as a football day surprise. Didn't even know that even existed.

Rather good.

This made me fire up the Google Machine and I found Mac and cheese wrapped in bacon and deep fired.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/30379/paulas-home-cooking-fried-mac-and-cheese?c=Food-and-Leisure

As a side note I want to punch the gal in this video in the face, something about her is incredibly annoying.

Ed Anger

Quote from: sbr on November 22, 2009, 10:12:23 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 22, 2009, 05:12:26 PM

Rather good.

This made me fire up the Google Machine and I found Mac and cheese wrapped in bacon and deep fired.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/30379/paulas-home-cooking-fried-mac-and-cheese?c=Food-and-Leisure

As a side note I want to punch the gal in this video in the face, something about her is incredibly annoying.

Careful, Jaron has a serious crush on Paula.

Ed Anger

A Shawarma sandwich. I can see why Ank went native.

Martinus

Today I went to a pierogi restaurant. I had Russian-style dumplings (or "Rooskie pierogi" as the English version of the menu charmingly advertised :P) with bacon and weiss bier. :mmm: Fuck the diet. :P

Barrister

Sounds delish.

As we still have a surplus of turkey meat I am making: turkey pot pie.  I'll probably freeze mostor all of it.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

syk

Quote from: Martinus on December 29, 2009, 05:26:45 PM
Today I went to a pierogi restaurant. I had Russian-style dumplings (or "Rooskie pierogi" as the English version of the menu charmingly advertised :P) with bacon and weiss bier. :mmm: Fuck the diet. :P
Is it standard to have an English version of a menu there?

Martinus

I guess it's a bit patchy, syk. I live in a place that is popular with tourists, so most restaurants and bars have an English language version of the menu available. Sometimes the quality of the translation is a little better than the Chinese ones on the failblog though (BB and others can attest to the menus they've seen in Krakow). :P

Josquius

Monster munch and irn bru.
This is why Britain is the pinnacle of civilization.
██████
██████
██████