News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Barrister on November 18, 2009, 01:14:29 PM
However I have fully switched to ground bison instead of ground beef - leaner and more flavourful.
:yes: Ted's Montana Grill :mmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Coke. I've eaten well today.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on November 18, 2009, 04:32:09 PM
Coke. I've eaten well today.
You ate Coke?  It must have been deep fried Coke :mmm:

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on November 18, 2009, 04:33:21 PM
You ate Coke?

Yes, I gnashed my teeth as it went from the can into my mouth.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Ah, so it wasn't deep fried then  :Embarrass:

garbon

Darth Wagtaros

I drank a lot of coke too.

Now I'm making some pizza dough for tomorrow (mostly whole wheat) and some bread for the week.

It will be a beer based bread.  I have about fifty fucking bottles of beer through a variety of reasons.  Baking with it is as good a means of getting rid of it as any.  I used some left over wine in the pizza dough.

The beer bread will be a mixture of whole wheat flour, vital wheat gluten to try to make it less brick like, with wheat germ, wheat bran, and oat meal mixed in for extra fiber. 
PDH!

Capetan Mihali

Ranch dressing, with raw carrots as the vehicle.   :blush:  As part of my continuing retreat into early childhood.  What's next...  Yodels?  String cheese?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Caliga

Start eating those Lik M' Aid flavored sugar packets with the solid sugar scoop stick thing. :)

DisturbedPervert

Spicy cheeseburger, fries, and clam chowder from MOSBurger  :w00t:

I think this is just about my favorite fast food burger chain, along with In n Out and Carl's Jr.  Fries at MOSBurger are much better though.  I hope they expand in to California some day.

Caliga

It's been a recent trend for foreign fast food joints to try to establish a foothold in the US.  For example I remember seeing someplace that there are now Nando and Jollibee outlets in the states.

DisturbedPervert

Apparently they used to have MOSBurger in Hawaii but it failed.  I'd think a Japanese chain would have the best chance there.  Maybe they'll give it another go.

I'd really like to try Nando's someday.  I've been to a peri peri chicken place before and it was pretty good.

Caliga

IIRC they have opened a Nando's in NYC and a couple in California someplace, and similar pattern with Jollibee.  I think Jollibee is a Filipino chain, so I imagine they're initially trying to open them in places with lots of Filipinos.

Caliga

Last night I had mofongo, picadillo, tostones, and congris for dinner. :mmm:

Ed Anger

Against my better judgment last night, 3 slices of Pizza Hut Meat lover's pizza.

Holy shit, I didn't feel well at 3am.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive