News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Why would we want to?

And singing the anthem at a restaurant is just nuts. Unless there are German soldiers there.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Oh Canada, my home and native land,
la la la la, la la la la la la la la la
[more las]
Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee!

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

crazy canuck

Quote from: Caliga on February 16, 2018, 12:56:32 PM
Went to a 'cue place called Mission BBQ for lunch for the first time.  Brisket sandwich was delicious.

At lunch, they made everyone in the restaurant stand up and sing the Star Spangled Banner.  Too bad none of my Canadian friends were there with me. :)

'MURICA.

did anyone take a knee?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

KRonn

I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast as a bit of a treat.  :)

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 17, 2018, 02:16:47 PM
Quote from: Liep on February 17, 2018, 02:15:25 PM
Vegan Paella. :mmm:

You mean, rice?

Well, yes, and onions, mushroom, carrots, celery, garlic, turmeric, tomatoes, palm tree kale and lemon.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Hokkaido pumpkin soup with plenty of chili.

crazy canuck

Brussel Sprout hash - brussel sprouts grilled with pork belly and sausage, sweet peppers and potato cubes.  Add a couple of poached eggs on top.  Delishious

Caliga

Yesterday for dinner I had:

(chicken) eggs
frog
pork belly
elk
alpaca
kangaroo
venison

:elvis:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Local international food market makes (or has made for it) a mean Saucisson de Lyon.  Having that as a late lunch.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I threw up both lunch and dinner. I ended up eating some chicken and noodle soup tonight before you collapsed from starvation.

WIZARD NEEDS FOOD BADLY

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive