What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 22, 2012, 11:02:10 PM
:lol:

I heated the pizza first, natch.

I made pizza !!

First time in years, forgot how to do it, the only thing I could find to put on top of the tomato sauce was some cheese and salami.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Zanza

I just had a Wagyu steak and really enjoyed it. Too bad it's so expensive or I would have it more often.

Tonitrus

Chicken meatballs with a Teriyaki & Pineapple glaze from Costco. 

These things are like crack.  Round, meaty, protein balls of crack.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Peach sherbet out of the container.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Jaron

I wonder if Ides eating has become a running gag with him, a sort of trolling since it always gathers such magnificent reactions, or if he truly eats the things he says he does.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Eh, I'm sure I eat at least as much junk food as Ide posts about in this thread. Like today I've had several cans of soda, 2 pop tarts and a toaster strudel.  :Embarrass:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: Jaron on January 30, 2012, 12:14:14 AM
I wonder if Ides eating has become a running gag with him, a sort of trolling since it always gathers such magnificent reactions, or if he truly eats the things he says he does.

It can be both.  I didn't eat the whole thing.

Two bowls of Captain Crunch.  But with skim milk!  I'm very health conscious.
Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Blood orange for the first time. That sucker is crazy looking.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on January 30, 2012, 01:50:08 PM
Blood orange for the first time. That sucker is crazy looking.
Was it good?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

A salad with loads of extras.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

rufweed

Half an avocado with olive oil, pepper, and salt. :licklips:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

sbr

When my oldest daughter was about 8 I made her cry at Thanksgiving dinner because I kept insisting (somewhat jokingly) that she try some avocado.